Electric Hot Water System Installation Perth
All Trades West specialises in electric, gas and solar hot water system installation in Perth. We also offer maintenance and repairs for all leading brands including Aquamax, Dux, Rheem, Thermann, Rinnai and Vulcan.
If you are looking to replace your hot water system, we can provide sound advice and help you find the best suited hot water unit for your home. Whether you are looking for gas hot water, solar hot water or electric hot water system, our fully qualified and trained engineers will ensure you are enjoying a steaming shower in no time.
Over the past 20 years, we have installed, repaired and serviced thousands of hot water systems across Perth. As a fully insured, licensed and accredited business, we assure you of the highest standards of workmanship.
HOT WATER SYSTEM INSTALLATION – OUR PROCESS
Our technicians will begin by checking the existing heater unit to see if it is meeting your current requirements.
We will assess the Mega Joule Rating of the existing unit, the size of your electrical system or gas pipes and the hot water requirements of your household to recommend the right hot water unit.
Examine your gas pipes to evaluate whether they’re large enough to operate all the existing and planned gas appliances.
The technician will test the gas installation to check for gas leaks before and after the installation.
- We will check the temperature and water pressure of hot water.
- Commission the hot water unit upon completion.
- Issue a certificate of compliance.
- Ensure the installation complies with the regulations.
- We are Experienced, skilled and knowledgeable hot water system installers
WE INSTALL ALL TYPES OF HOT WATER SYSTEMS IN PERTH
Whether you are looking for a storage water heater, continuous-flow heater, solar hot water system or a heat pump water heater, we assure you of high-quality installation.
- Storage Heaters – These systems either use an electric element or a gas burner to heat the water. As storage heaters lose heat via the tank’s walls, they must use electricity or burn gas constantly to keep water at the desired temperature.
- Continuous-Flow Hot Water Units – These systems feature the latest technology compared to storage hot water systems. These systems heat water only when necessary, as a result of which, it reduces waste and offers you more control.
- Solar Hot Water Systems – These systems make use of solar panels and gas/electric powered boosters to heat the water. They are highly energy-efficient and quite expensive to install as well.
- Heat Pump Water Heating – These heaters work similar to an air conditioner. That’s because they extract heat from the air and use a refrigerant to produce hot water. It is an electrically powered system that is very eco-friendly too.
Our friendly customer service representatives are committed to answering all your plumbing questions and meeting any need you may have. We would love to hear from you!
For more information on any of the services offered by All Trades West Plumbing in Perth, Mount Nasura, Kenwick or Martin, or a free no-obligation quotation, please complete the following form or call us on 0475 719 295.